L’Oreal Stock (OTCMKTS:LRLCY) is down 14% over the past month (21 trading days), outperforming the S&P 500 which was down 8.5%. If you look at the turnaround in the last five days, the stock is down 4.6%, underperforming the broader markets. Additionally, L’Oreal’s most recent Q1 ’22 sales report showed an increase in revenue to $9.68 billion, up from $8.14 billion in Q1 ’21. Growth from Latin America contributed the most, with sales from the region increasing by 34% during the period. Despite rising sales, rising tensions in the broader markets have dragged L’Oréal stock down, which has lost 14% over the past month.
Now, is L’Oreal stock ready to continue its underperformance or can we expect a bounce back? We believe that L’Oreal stock has the potential to rise by over 90% in the next month (21 trading days) based on our Machine Learning analysis of trends in stock price over the past ten years. View our analysis L’Oreal Stock Chance Off Rise, For additional information about the company’s revenue, see L’Oreal Revenue: How does LRLCY make money?
Twenty One Days: LRLCY -14%, vs. S&P500 -8.5%; underperforming market
(<1% chance occurrence; over 90% chance of increase in the next 21 days)
- LRLCY Stock dropped 14% Over the past twenty-one trading days (one month), a decline of 8.5% compared to the broader market (S&P500)
- A change of -14% or more in twenty one business days is a <1% probability event, which has happened 14 times out of 2517 in the past 10 years.
- Out of these 14 examples, the stock has seen positive momentum over the next twenty one trading days on all these 14 occasions
- it indicates a More than 90% chance of the stock rising in the next twenty one trading days
Day 10: LRLCY 1.9%, versus the S&P500 -2.1%; best performing market
(32% chance event; 54% chance of increase in the next 10 days)
- LRLCY Stock Received 1.9% In the last ten trading days (two weeks), a decline of 2.1% compared to the broader market (S&P500)
- A change of 1.9% or more in ten trading days is a 32% probability event, having happened 803 times out of 2517 in the past 10 years.
- Out of these 803 instances, the stock has seen positive momentum on 431 occasions over the next ten trading days.
- it indicates a 54% chance of the stock rising in the next ten trading days
Day Five: LRLCY -4.6%, versus S&P500 -2.6%; underperforming market
(4% chance event; 59% increase chance over the next five days)
- LRLCY Stock 4.6% lost in the five-day trading period ended 5/20/2022, compared to the broader market (S&P500), which was down 2.6% during the period.
- A change of -4.6% or more in five trading days (one week) is a 4% probability event, having occurred 102 times out of 2517 in the past 10 years.
- Out of these 102 cases, the stock has seen positive momentum on 60 occasions in the next five trading days
- it indicates a 59% chance of the stock rising in the next five trading days
invest with traffic Market Beating Portfolio
see all traffic price estimate
Credit: www.forbes.com /