Juniper Networks Inc Stock (NYSE:JNPR) is down about 4% over the past month (twenty-one trading days), outperforming the S&P 500 which was down 6.1% over the period. Taking a look at the changes over the last five and ten days, the stock has given returns of -1.6% and -10%, which is slightly outperforming the broader markets. Juniper’s recent Q1 ’22 earnings saw an increase in revenue from $1.07 billion in Q1 ’21 to $1.17 billion in Q1 ’22. However, COGS and other operating expenses grew at a much slower rate, and operating income more than doubled from $27.8 million to $58.5 million in the period. Net income increased to $55.7 million in Q1 ’22, with an increase in tax benefits and the absence of debt extinguishment fees compared to Q1 ’21, driving EPS up to $0.17.
Now, is JNPR stock ready to continue its rally or can we expect a pullback? We believe that JNPR stock has a decent 61% chance of growth in the next month (21 trading days) based on our Machine Learning analysis of stock price trends over the past ten years. View our analysis JNPR stock likely to rise, For additional details about the company’s historical returns and peer comparison, see Juniper Network Stock Returns, Additionally, for details about JNPR revenue and peer comparison, see Juniper Networks Revenue Comparison,
Twenty-one days: JNPR -4.1%, versus S&P 500 -6.1%; best performing market
(26% chance occurrence; 61% chance of increase in the next 21 days)
- JNPR Stock 4.1% lost Over the past twenty one trading days (one month), down 6.1% compared to the broader market (S&P500)
- A change of -4.1% or more in twenty one business days is a 26% probability event, having occurred 644 times out of 2516 in the past 10 years.
- Out of these 644 instances, the stock has seen positive momentum on 393 occasions over the next twenty-one trading days.
- it indicates a 61% chance of the stock rising in the next twenty one trading days
Day ten: JNPR-10%, versus the S&P 500-11%; best performing market
(2% chance event; 69% increase chance over the next 10 days)
- JNPR Stock dropped 10% In the last ten trading days (two weeks), 11% decline compared to the broader market (S&P500)
- A change of -10% or more in ten trading days is a 2% probability event, having occurred 62 out of 2517 times in the past 10 years.
- Out of these 62 cases, the stock has seen positive movement on 43 occasions in the next ten trading days
- it indicates a 69% chance of the stock rising in the next ten trading days
Day five: JNPR -1.6%, versus S&P 500 -2.4%; best performing market
(27% chance event; 57% increase chance over the next five days)
- JNPR Stock dropped 1.6% In the five-day trading period ended 6/17/2022, the broader market (S&P500) was down 2.4% during the period.
- A change of -1.6% or more in five trading days (one week) is a 27% probability event, occurring 670 times out of 2517 in the past ten years.
- Out of these 670 cases, the stock has seen positive momentum on 381 occasions in the next five trading days
- it indicates a 57% chance of the stock rising in the next five trading days
Stock prices across sectors have fallen sharply in recent months and we are now in a bear market for the first time since March 2020, when the COVID-19 outbreak triggered a market crash. We capture key trends in the Dow during and after major market crashes in our interactive dashboard analysis.market crash comparison,
invest with traffic Market Beating Portfolio
see all traffic price estimate
Credit: www.forbes.com /