Fitch Group Appoints Goldman Sachs Veteran as CFO

- Advertisement -


Tracey Perini spent more than two decades at the bank

- Advertisement -

Ms. Perini more recently was responsible for the finance chiefs of Goldman’s engineering, control and finance divisions and led the financial planning and analysis transformation and spend management functions.

- Advertisement -

“I’m looking forward to working with Fitch Group’s executive leadership team as we continue to expand our financial information footprint,” Ms. Perini said.

Ms. Perini succeeds Ted Niedermayer, who joined Fitch in 2014 and became CFO later that year. Mr. Niedermayer in September was appointed to the role of president of Fitch’s solutions business, which provides global market insights.

- Advertisement -

Unlike its publicly traded rivals S&P Global Inc.

and Moody’s Corp.

, Fitch is privately owned. Media conglomerate Hearst Corp. first bought an interest in the company in 2006. It increased its stake to 80% in 2015 and ultimately purchased the remaining 20% ​​stake in 2018, for $2.8 billion.

Fitch in recent years has been working to diversify its business model beyond credit ratings. The company in 2018 acquired Fulcrum Financial Data, a provider of leveraged finance and distressed debt analysis, followed by the 2021 acquisition of credit research firm CreditSights.

“Tracey will play a key role in ensuring that Fitch continues to grow its business, building on the strong success we have experienced over the past 20 years,” Fitch Chief Executive Paul Taylor said.

Write to Jennifer Williams-Alvarez at [email protected]

,

Credit: www.wsj.com /

- Advertisement -

Stay on top - Get the daily news in your inbox

DMCA / Correction Notice

Recent Articles

Related Stories

Stay on top - Get the daily news in your inbox