John Hegarty is an iconic figure in advertising.
His career goes back to the ‘Mad Men’ era of the 1960s and his victories include the creation of the “Vorsprung durch Technik” line for Audi.
He is also the co-founder of The Garage Soho, an early stage investor and brand builder.
In this episode we talk about:
• Marketing Challenges in the Quit Advertising Age
• Why start-ups should become a movement, not a company
• Development of the advertising industry from the 60s to the present day
• How Technology Uncovers Creativity, But Why a Good Idea Always Works
• Audi’s first reaction to “Vorsprung durch Technik”
• How to Apply for Investment by Garage Soho
listen here or here:
You w us can also findHere you stream your podcasts.
Credit: www.standard.co.uk /