Marathon Digital Holdings stock (NASDAQ:MARA) is down 34% over the past ten trading days. In comparison, the broader S&P500 index fell 0.3% over the same period. Marathon Digital Holdings is a digital asset technology company that mines cryptocurrencies with a focus on building a blockchain ecosystem and digital assets. The stock fell after an SEC filing said, “During the quarter ended September 30, 2021, the Company and certain of its officers described in our Form 8-K dated October to produce documents and communications relating to the Hardin, Montana data center facility.” Received a subpoena. 13, 2020. We understand that the SEC may investigate whether there have been any violations of federal securities law. We are cooperating with the SEC.” Now, is MARA stock poised to rise? Based on our machine learning analysis of stock price trends over the past eight years, MARA stock has a 41% chance of growth in the next month (twenty one trading days). View our analysis Marathon Digital Holdings stock likely to rise for more information.
Day Five: MARA -11%, vs. S&P500 0.03%; underperforming market
(17% chance of occurrence)
- Marathon Digital Holdings Stock 11% drop increased by 0.03% in the five-day trading period ended 11/22/2021 against the broader market (S&P500)
- A change of -11% or more in five trading days has a 17% chance of occurrence, which is 340 times in the past eight years to 2017.
Day 10: MARA -34%, versus S&P500 -0.3%; underperforming market
(2% chance of occurrence)
- Marathon Digital Holdings Stock 34% drop Over the past ten trading days (two weeks), the broader market (S&P 500) is down 0.3%
- A change of -34% or more in ten trading days has a 2% chance of occurrence, which has happened 46 times in the past eight years to 2017.
Twenty One Days: MARA 0.2%, vs. S&P500 3.2%; underperforming market
(43% chance of occurrence)
- Marathon Digital Holdings Stock 0.2% rose Over the past twenty one trading days (one month), an increase of 3.2% over the broader market (S&P500)
- A change of 0.2% or more in twenty-one trading days has a 43% incidence probability, which has happened 869 times in the past eight years out of 2017.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? here is one high quality portfolio It has consistently outperformed the market since the end of 2016.
Returns Nov’21 MTD  YTD  2017-21 
Mara Returns -2% 371% 79%
S&P 500 Returns 1% 22% 105%
Trefis MS Portfolio Returns -3% 46% 297%
 Month-to-date and Year-to-date as of 11/29/2021
 Cumulative Total Return since 2017
invest with traffic Market Beating Portfolio
see all traffic price estimate