Baidu’s stock (NASDAQ:BIDU) is down 3.1% over the past ten trading days. In comparison, the broader S&P500 index gained 0.05% over the same period. The company held its annual developers event last week in the virtual world of its Metaverse app, XiRang. It was said that its metaverse should take six more years before a full launch. Now, is BIDU stock poised to rise? Based on our machine learning analysis of stock price trends over the past ten years, BIDU stock has a 48% chance of growth in the next month (twenty one trading days). View our analysis Baidu stock likely to rise for more information.
Day five: BIDU -3.6%, versus the S&P500 -1.6%; underperforming market
(19% chance of occurrence)
- Baidu’s stock 3.6% drop Compared to the broader market (S&P500) declined 1.6% in the five-day trading period ending 01/05/2022
- A change of -3.6% or more in five trading days has a 19% chance of occurrence, which has happened 470 times out of 2516 in the past ten years.
Day 10: BIDU 1.2%, versus the S&P500 0.2%; underperforming market
(46% chance of occurrence)
- Baidu’s stock rose 1.2% Over the past ten trading days (two weeks), the broader market (S&P500) is up 0.2%
- A change of 1.2% or more in ten trading days has a 46% chance of occurrence, which has happened 1161 times out of 2515 in the past ten years.
Twenty One Days: BIDU -3.1%, versus the S&P500 0.05%; underperforming market
(35% chance of occurrence)
- Baidu’s stock refused 3.1, Over the past twenty one trading days (one month), an increase of 0.05% over the broader market (S&P500)
- A change of -3.1% or more in twenty-one trading days has a 35% event probability, which has happened 887 times out of 2515 in the past ten years.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? here is one high quality portfolio It has consistently outperformed the market since the end of 2016.
invest with traffic Market Beating Portfolio
see all traffic price estimate